SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced, forward-thinking individual with a background in social media, marketing or PR to join the team. The person will be working alongside the MD and is expected to lead accounts and deal directly with clients.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative with a strategic vision, and a deep understanding of social media platforms and will know how to optimise performance against key performance indicators. The Social Media Manager will be expected to deliver scalable, on-brand strategies, manage budgets and to create and curate content for clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Account and client management
- Content creation & curation
- Paid social media
- New business
- Strategy development
- Brand development
- 1-3 years background in social media, marketing or PR.
- Strong knowledge in paid social media
- Experience managing Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google, TripAdvisor ++
- Excellent understanding of the lifestyle industry
- Creative thinker and doer!
Bonus skills: Photography, Videography, Adobe, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, InDesign.
Salary: Highly Competitive DOE.
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com.